Travel & Leisure
EXPLORE THE FAMOUS PALACE OF VERSAILLES, THE FORMER OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE FRENCH MONARCHY!
The Palace of Versailles is one of the most beautiful accomplishments of 17th-century French decorative arts, and was classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site some 30 years ago.
Admire the King and Queen’s apartments and the Hall of Mirrors!
Thanks to the audio guide, you can listen to recorded commentary and learn more about the Palace and its royal inhabitants, from Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette.
Take advantage of priority access to the palace and immerse yourself in the world of the Kings of France!
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- The multilingual audio guide
- The elegance of the Palace of Versailles
- The Hall of Mirrors
- Admission to the Palace
- Priority access to the Palace
- Use of a multilingual audio guide
- Transport from and to Paris
- The tour of the gardens
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Start time: 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12-noon, 1:15pm
* Audio-guide languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish
* Meeting point: Versailles
* From March to October, entry to the Versailles Gardens is subject to a supplement fee (payable on the day) for the following special events:
The Fountain Show (Saturdays and Sundays from March 26 to Oct. 30, Tuesdays from May 24 to June 28, plus March 25, May 5, July 14 and Aug. 15)
THE MUSICAL GARDENS (Tuesdays from March 29 to May 17 and from July 5 to Oct. 27)
Fridays from July 1 to September 30
National holidays and exceptional dates * Please note: it is not possible to re-enter the gardens once you leave them
* Buggies are not permitted inside the palace
* Flat shoes strongly recommended (uneven parquet flooring in the palace and paving in the courtyard)
* Accessing the palace may pose problems for those with reduced mobility
* Photography without the flash is permitted inside the palace
* Animals not permitted