Turismo & Passatempi
COME AND HAVE LUNCH AT THE LIDO PARIS AND SEE THE NEW PARIS MERVEILLES REVUE.
Your lunch will be served from 1pm onwards and will include four courses as well as half a bottle of wine.
At 3pm you will see the new revue from the Lido Paris, directed by Franco Dragone.
The famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys star in a rhythmic choreography delivered in several acts and at a frenetic pace!
For its 27th revue, the Lido is paying tribute to the elegance and treasures of Paris.
Be swept away for an afternoon by the Paris Merveilles revue!
- The glass of champagne during the show
- The quality of the Lido cabaret revue
- The four-course lunch and half-bottle of wine
- The Bluebell Girls' feathers and sequins
- Entry to the show
- Four-course menu including half a bottle of wine
- Tips (optional)
- Other food or drink beyond that mentioned below
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All other extras
* Availability: Sunday and Tuesday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 3 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Time: 1pm
* Location: Paris, 8th arrondissement
* Arrival: approx. 30 minutes before the start time
* Getting there: Metro: George V, Line 1 (opposite entrance) or Charles de Gaulle Etoile, RER A
* Children over 4 allowed
* Free cloakroom
* Pets not allowed
* Smart-casual dress code. Jacket and tie encouraged. Shorts, sportswear and sports shoes not allowed
* It is forbidden to take photos of, to film and to record the show, as well as to take photos within the theatre